MENU

Slide

Haze = Aging + Wrinkles! ):

Thursday, March 27, 2014

Ugh the haze has been pretty horrible isn't it, haze + dry spell = making everyone sick.
I've been sick for awhile now and I'm still coughing after 2 weeks. Sigh ):
But thank god it isn't like last year when it was this bad, remember this?!


Eeeewwww I remember last year when the haze was so bad i didn't want to go out at all, just wanted to stay home and stay clean and away from this pollution, but since Leon and I are prepping for our pre-wedding photoshoot in May, we've very recently starting a fitness regime with Reactiv so far it's been alot of fun although it's quite xiong for us - both pretty unfit potato couches but we have just got to continue pushing ourselves and I'm sure it'll get easier!


But my point is, that we've been exercising outdoors and all and i can't help but imagine all the disgusting dust and smoke in this haze lodging and setting IN our very pores!!! And the weather being so hot and dry is making my skin feel slightly itchy all the time too.

Are you aware that the combination of the smoke particles and UV rays create free radicals - which are molecules that affect skin cells and speed up signs of aging such as WRINKLES!!!

OMG I AM ALREADY STARTING TO HAVE FINE LINES ALREADY, NO NEED HELP FROM THIS HAZE TO MAKE ME AGE EVEN QUICKLY!


Feeling like i really need to have every single pore on my face thoroughly clean to purge and detox my skin from all this pollutants from this haze. Made my appointment at Phoenix La Beaute to do their Classic Phoenix Facial!

This facial is the BEST for us oily skinned girls as they use these products during the facial that are specially targeted to deeply purify and cleanse, sooooo essential for this hazy period.

What i love about this treatment is also that it's really hydrating and it feels especially amazing this time round because my skin has been feeling slightly parched and itchy from this dry spell (faster rain!! So stuffy and hot everyday!)


She did half of my face with the diamond micro-dermabration machine and half my face is visibly brighter instantly!


I always feel very happy when it comes to extractions lol, i feel like I'm the queen of whitehead/blackhead and although extractions always hurt a little, but at least I'm leaving it to the professionals to get rid of all the icky blemishes and all and the results is squeaky clean skin from deep within yay!

Feeling so pampered with the relaxing facial + neck + décolleté massage. I always fall asleep from this relaxing massage. do you know that The anti-aging secret to smoother and glowier skin isn't at the bottom of a jar? But it's at your fingertips- facial massage to stimulate the blood circulation! Or in this case, my facial therapist's fingertips at Phoenix La Beaute! (:


You can try the above Phoenix Classic Facial Treatment at a trial price of $38 (U.P $280)!

Woots! 1st 20 to redeem the promotion will receive a free Microdermabrasion worth $100.

  Call 67334556 to make your appointment and quote “FIDELIS” to redeem the promotional price 
 or SMS: Fidelis, Name, I/C to 8160 3888
Promotion only valid till 31st March 2014


T + C: First time customer age 21 and above. Resident in Singapore with valid NRIC or passes, Prices quoted without GST. Not valid with other discounts or promotion


★ 

390 Orchard Road #03-01 Palais Renaissance Singapore 238871

No comments: